- Item Type: Combs
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Type: cats
1. High-quality products.
2. After many tests, they are all excellent.
3. My cat will lie down when using it, which proves to be really comfortable.
The benefits of grooming pets
Pets are a kind of smelly but sensitive creatures,
They always pay attention to their appearance, and the comb that does not hurt healthy hair is our original intention.
Press and shake
Efficient hair removal with one-handed operation. Gently press to shake the wrist, and the hair on the comb teeth will automatically shake off immediately. Holding your pet with one hand, you can neatly and effectively comb your pet’s hair with the other.
The hair on ears, legs, face and neck can be effectively removed. Gently comb and pull in the direction of hair growth to bid farewell to flying hair.
The eight processes of precision combing polish the precision comb, which is conducive to go deep into the roots of the hair. The groove is opened and the hair is cut easily and effectively reduces the floating hair. The comb teeth are cut, polished, sharply edged, fired, polished, and rust-removed through up to 8 processes. Salt spray tests, etc.
1. Before use, please make sure that the pet’s hair is not severely knotted, clean and dry.
2. Extend the comb teeth into the cat or dog’s coat and gently comb and pull along the direction of hair growth.
3. Grooming sequence: starting from the neck, from front to back, from top to bottom.
4. Aimed at pets with frequent hair removal and double coat, especially during the spring and autumn seasons.
5. Just press the button under the comb head with one hand and shake it up and down with the force of the wrist to easily remove the residual hair on the blade.
1. When combing, do not forcefully press the pet’s skin. The pet’s skin is fragile. Avoid improper operation and cause pet skin damage.
2. If you find that your pet has severe hair loss, there may be problems related to pet skin conditions, please consult a doctor in time for confirmation.
3. If your pet has skin inflammation or traumatic sores, please do not use any combing products until it is cured to avoid re-damaging the pet’s skin or causing other pet health problems. If necessary, please use it under the guidance of a professional veterinarian.
4. This product contains metal materials, please store it out of the reach of children to avoid personal safety problems.
5. This product contains metal materials. This product is not suitable for washing. It can be wiped with a damp cloth and then ventilated and dried to avoid rusting of the metal parts caused by humidity.