Children of all ages are interested in flying toys just as much as us adults if not more, that’s why we’re reviewing the best drone for kids. The marketplace of drones for kids is full of international sellers, there are a lot of sellers on Amazon and other places that are actually from China.
What is the Mini Drone?
Mini Drone is a new drone toy for kids, there are smaller than before, more portable versions of full-sized drones. Their more compact dimensions make them easy to tuck into your bag and take to the park without needing to haul a lot of extra equipment. Combined with a mobile App, this easy-to-use wi-fi-enabled drone offers cutting-edge features, giving you a richer aerial photography experience.
The Features of Mini Drone
- Stabilized flights with a fixed point of light flow;
- Easy take by only one hand: Match with storage bag, more convenient to carry when traveling;
- Mobile Phone App for Flight, Video and Photograph Control;
- Intelligent Flight: Via Phone App, turn on the fly by finger tracking function, you can easily control your drone as your finger tracking;
- One Button Taking Off: Simple operation just by one button taking off and landing the drones;
- With 3D VR Mode: Put your Phone in the VR glasses( Not Included), provides an amazing visual fidelity and outstanding 3D experience.
- Having Fun for More Time: You can adjust the speed to meet your operation proficiency.
- Kids-Friendly Remote Control: Smooth and small remote control is designed for little kid’s hands to hold. No-slip from kid’s hand and simple function buttons make the drone easy to handle.
How Much Does a Mini Drone Cost?
Drones vary greatly in price with some of them costing up to $10,000. For the average price of a drone toy, a drone should be anywhere from $30 to $100. Drones in this price range capture extraordinary videos and pictures while delivering loads of cool features at the same time.
How Old Should a Drone Pilot Be?
Thanks to modern advancements in drone space, they can be flown easily by practically anyone. If your child can ride a bike or use a mobile device without supervision, they are also likely able to safely fly a drone. Drones are appropriate for ages 8 and up, but you should be very hands-on helping them fly if they are under 12 years old. Drones can be dangerous because spinning propellers can cut skin easily, so it’s important to be careful. Additionally, batteries used in drones need to be properly cared for.
Do I need a License to Fly a Drone?
If you are flying a drone for recreational purposes, you don’t need a license or any formal training. If you are flying a drone for commercial purposes, you must be supervised by someone who has been certified by the FAA to operate a drone for a commercial purpose.